Game-Labs Forum

For Your Attention Please Read ******NTW3 V5*******

Wym

Greetings fellow captains........I thought I needed to bring the following to your attention as you all seem to have a deep interest in this wondrous era of warfare......

In 2010/11 I was introduced to an incredible Mod of Napoleon Total War made by the Lordz Modding collective

The Lordz Modding collective NTW 3 version 1 released  back in 2011 added real historical realism to the battle field compared to the vanilla Napoleon Total War

since v1 four more versions have updated the game to what myself and many others enjoy daily

IMO NTW 3 version 5 is the most realistic mod from the Napoleonic era for land battles

All you need to experience and enjoy this Mod is the standard Napoleon Total War which costs around £4 on steam/ebay/amazon etc and the 2 part NTW3 V5 Mod 

Mod Links pt 1  http://www.mediafire.com/download/5kxv6vwhgbg11hu/NTW3_v5_part_1.zip   

pt 2 http://www.mediafire.com/download/568m0kjuo8r8z41/NTW3_v5_part_2.zip

Below is the Lordz Forum & NTW3 V5 info links

I hope you decide to take a look as I believe you will be impressed

Plz note as most mods or games out there, there is a learning curve to master the game but I and many other will help via TS or steam chat etc
Edited by Wym

snip

Are total war titles still being developed? I've seen/heard of the various different games but I haven't ever played before. I've thought about getting it before, and I may do so.

Another question: Do you only fight against AI armies, or is there also an online function?

Edited by Jeremiah O'Brien

You can play "custom battles" (Skirmish - Siege - etc...) and "campaign".

Both have online functions.

In shogun 2 they introduced something called "Avatar conquest" (Some kind of weird online thing). 

I have no knowledge about the latest installment "Attila" but the Total War series will never die! ^^