Game-Labs Forum

Greetings all at Game Labs Naval action Forums

Wym

Greetings all at Game Labs Naval action,

My name is Tony(Wym) and I live in England UK........I have played  lead miniature wargames from the late 70's and computer wargames from the nineties(still have very fond memories ofSid Meier's Pirates), I'm an active member of the 'NAPOLEONICS' clan http://www.napoleonics.net/index.php playing the incredible mod NTW3 V5 a modded version of Napoleon total war

I am an avid reader of military history with at least 100 books covering the 50 years or so from the late 18th century to the early 19th century time period most of which are naval(predominantly about the British navy)

Many of my clan members currently play and enjoy NA.....unfortunately I missed the boat concerning preorders etc

Is there any way of getting "Onboard" anytime soon? as I have an itch which needs scratching

I have a dozen case's of the finest claret which I will gladly share with my fellow officers, Friends and foe.....My coxswain awaits with my boat crew to pay a visit to you in  your great cabins

all the Best and I hope to see your all soon on the open sea

Warmest Regards Tony (Wym...)

Edited by Wym

Find the thread "When will we be able to pre-order Naval Action again?" and look down to post #14.  There is an avenue if you wish to pursue it.

...and welcome aboard sir!

Edited by Hammock

Find the thread "When will we be able to pre-order Naval Action again?" and look down to post #14.  There is an avenue if you wish to pursue it.

...and welcome aboard sir!

um I cant seem to find it?? but Many Thx

Edited by Wym

um I cant seem to find it?? but Many Thx

Thank you for support Captains..

We stopped sales to be able to control the inflow of new players to the community. Pro-Active forum members who want to be excellent to each other and do really want to support the product and be active in testing might be able to buy the game earlier. Bring your case to info (at) game-labs email and you might find the way in. 

hope it does not sound cheesy or something.. 

I suggest you try writing your post in an email to game labs. This is their email: info@game-labs.net

I wish you the best of luck in getting a key my good sir. 

Cheers. 

NB. It wasn't Clinch who wrote the above, it's the quote from "Admin" which "Hammock" was referring to earlier. I wasn't sure how to quote from another thread so this is how it ended up. 

Once again, the quote is from Admin and not Clinch. ^^ 

NB. NB. "Teatrader" seems to have an extra copy lying around if that might be of interest. http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/4693-trade-extra-copy-of-naval-action/

Edited by TommyShelby