Game-Labs Forum

Installation problem

Deeter

20 hours ago, sterner said:

Delete the install and install from scratch. Seems that something is corrupted.

You're telling me something is corrupted. I bought the game yesterday, downloaded the installer, run it, and I can't even download the installer

Bought the 'Colonel' (17 Nov 23). Credit card charged then followed prompts to download 'installer'. Tried to open it on my iMac and no deal. Thinking perhaps the app is PC only, I repeated the whole process on my PC. Same result. Won't open. I signed in on Xsolla and hoped to find a support button. Surprise ! That's not working either. Numerous attempts to confirm by entering 'magical' 4 digit code that never arrived - again and again and again. What is going on ? Can you help ? UGR has my $49.95 and I have nada. Where to from here ???

Edited by auldbrogan

On 11/22/2023 at 10:20 PM, auldbrogan said:

Bought the 'Colonel' (17 Nov 23). Credit card charged then followed prompts to download 'installer'. Tried to open it on my iMac and no deal. Thinking perhaps the app is PC only, I repeated the whole process on my PC. Same result. Won't open. I signed in on Xsolla and hoped to find a support button. Surprise ! That's not working either. Numerous attempts to confirm by entering 'magical' 4 digit code that never arrived - again and again and again. What is going on ? Can you help ? UGR has my $49.95 and I have nada. Where to from here ???

General, if the problem is still there, please contact me on ink@navalaction.com from the email that was used to purchase the game

On 12/3/2023 at 3:18 AM, jamieva said:

Installed the game, went through the opening part to pick my attributes and then it's stuck on the loading screen after that.  Tried multiple times.

Could you please send in-game report using the F11 button?