Game-Labs Forum

Please fix the economy

Lucinator

Please revert the economy or better yet properly fix it.  As it stands right now the game is borderline unplayable.  I should not be able to by 1905 and playing as the USA be only able to afford to maintain 4bbs 4ca and 8 CL.  Thats silly low given ive put all my focus on the economy.

Edited by Lucinator

Do you have a screenshot to show what is the economy condition of the other nations? The USA have the strongest economy and most players can have a very large GDP with this nation. The game though is very dynamic and can be very punishing to whichever nation overspends or does not have generally a success in managing the fleet and the financial growth.

I would like to point out that most of the ships being built are CL's and im still -30mil in the red on budget.  And this is while prioritizing the economy.  Its kinds silly and not really fun from a gameplay standpoint.  By this point even historically I should be able to field 16 small BB's not to mention the cruisers, and destroyers.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 152453.png

Edited by Lucinator

How expensive are your ships though?
Also note that your GDP is growing by +17% annually, which is great. Your budget will encrease noticably each month because of it (and as such your deficit should decrease).

Have a good portion of your fleet in port and set to "Limited" until you're well in the green.

yea exept it took 15 years to get to that point, from a gameplay perspective you should not have to wait that long and still be able to field only 4 small battleships (15k tons) a handful of cruisers and destroyers.  And the USA has the best economy so its gonna be worse on most other nations.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:58 AM, casperwieik said:

200% transport capacity once, and it then goes down again due to transport losses you are only able to get about 0.30% per month on full boost

Its cost also increases like crazy too. It gets prohibitive pretty quickly.

Edited by StrikerDanger
Grammar