Game-Labs Forum

let me in ?

Keep an eye on the major youtube bloggers like ramjb, bismark and sidestrafe. You may find the odd giveaway competition.

Do you know something I do not?

I'm not saying this is not true, but I've not heard any word about this before. I do know that some people pre-ordered multiple copies and, as a result, have received multiple test-keys, so maybe those players will do a give-away with those? Anyhow, I would not get overly excited.

~Brigand

Do you know something I do not?

I'm not saying this is not true, but I've not heard any word about this before. I do know that some people pre-ordered multiple copies and, as a result, have received multiple test-keys, so maybe those players will do a give-away with those? Anyhow, I would not get overly excited.

~Brigand

This is true Bismarck has already done a key giveaway.

Not sure about Ramjb and SideStrafe

Edited by SCL

Give aways are pretty common for those people who do lots of youtube posting and live streams as a way to increase viewership.   If your looking for a key that is always a resource but since those sorts of giveaways are on the youtubers own dimes, it isn't something you can count on.  I think DaneilCoffey was just trying to get across that those places are a good resource when keys are otherwise hard to find.

Also they are supposed to be having a open early access release on Steam by the end of May so everyone will have access in a few months.  Personally though, I feel really lucky.  I literally pre-ordered the day before the announcement came out and got one of the last keys available.  Loving the gameplay so far and cant wait for the rest of the game to start getting fleshed out.