Game-Labs Forum

Release date

Adrian

Well that abysmal approach to customer communication is a choice they have made. In all honesty, I don't get why there is such a lack of information coming from the devs. Okay, fair, they do sometimes engage the community on Discord but I know of several one-man indie game devs who keeps their niche updated on a regular basis, while here we have a bigger team, but far less interaction and often more vagueness and smoke screens.  

Worse, if you voice that concern, there are others who will rise and defend them vehemently often citing current events for means and justification why it's unreasonable for you to be concerned about whatever it is you brought up. 

In any case, an EA release soon, October, or whenever is mere speculation. Heck, it could even postponed to 2024. No one knows other than the devs and they are not telling, so...it is what it is. 

Keep the faith and stay true to our duty! We must not become summer soldiers! We are so close to victory and our dedication to the cause will soon be rewarded! But yeah! The comunication from HQ has been rather poor! I can cut them some slack because of their situation, but a short message every couple of weeks is surely not too much to expect!

4 hours ago, colonel1689 said:

If they have nothing new to say then I can understand why the comms are quiet. But a new screenshot each week to build up the hype wouldn't be too much.

Does not look to me our hype needs any more building up. Expectations on the other hand.....

Edited by GUOLJa

On 8/28/2023 at 3:10 PM, colonel1689 said:

It's been confirmed that the game infrastructure is up and running on the download platform. Just waiting now for the latest version of the game to be uploaded and then the developers will announce a release date. 

May I ask, Where do you get these updates from 

• 3 weeks later...