Game-Labs Forum

"Naval Arms Race" mod overhaul. BETA 2.9.1 "Major Powers update"

o Barão

I'm running into the inexplicable issue of the mod simply not working. It was working before, but it just stopped. The menu is no longer showing NAR is installed. I even uninstalled melonloader, redownloaded all mod files, and extracted them into the automatically created mod folder. I really don't understand what could be going wrong because I'm doing the exact same thing on the same game version I was using previously that worked. Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something obvious? 

8 hours ago, kittenz said:

I'm running into the inexplicable issue of the mod simply not working. It was working before, but it just stopped. The menu is no longer showing NAR is installed. I even uninstalled melonloader, redownloaded all mod files, and extracted them into the automatically created mod folder. I really don't understand what could be going wrong because I'm doing the exact same thing on the same game version I was using previously that worked. Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something obvious? 

Are you seeing the NAR files inside the "mods" folder?

You installed the melon loader again and applied Taf dll?

@NathanKell I have another issue with the gun upgrade. I refitted a ship with mark 1 guns (12 inch) and did not upgrade them. In ship designer they are still mark 1, but in battle they were mark 2 anyway. Not sure if that was only a temporary bug or happens always. Gonna keep an eye on it. 

Edited by Peksern