Game-Labs Forum

Hi it won't let me play the Barbary Campaign?

Alan1969

Hi love the game played 150 hour's maybe more i have completed both the English and American Campaign's obviously getting Victory's but it won't let me play the Barbary Campaign why is that ? I am confused do i need buy the additional game? when i try and play it as its there in the Campaign options it say's " Recommended for experienced player's" help me out guy's please.

Alan  

ok so even though it says i can only play it if i am experienced but when i go on Steam Age of sails page there is no noted DLC's, but if i search it does come up, thats why i asked thinking it might of been in the game i purchased, but ok thanks for clearing that up cheers Alan

FYI The DLC was freely given to everybody that bought this game during early access and Steams early access all before the Steam released version. Once this game was completed and released you now have to buy the DLC if you want it. It's only ten battles long but still enjoyable to play. Just put it on your wish list and Steam will notify you when it goes on sale.