Game-Labs Forum

New Update=Broken Campaign/Game Freezes.

I have repeatedly tried to get the game to start a new campaign, doesn't matter the year or country, every time the game freezes at May of 4 years before requested start of campaign. Example, try to start campaign in 1940, game will load and will show the ticker for the months before the campaign starts, so in this case, it will show January 1936 on the load screen. I can't get past May. I have restarted my laptop to no avail. This is a fun game so looks like I will be waiting for them to do a hotfix. Thanks

The game chugs hard simulating the first 16 months or so since the AI lays down all the designs during this time simultaneously, along with actually building the ships (And the building process for each WILL take between 1 and 2 minutes average).

On a laptop this will take even longer I expect, so go and make a coffee and don't minimize the game during this time.

Before it wasn't this bad as you had only two factions fighting.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Maty, I stopped playing for a couple weeks or so hoping a patch would come out. I have a pretty potent laptop  (Quad core 16g ram solid state HD) was hoping it would be able to handle it, but I can only get a campaign to work now 1 out of 5 times or so. The times it has worked it ended up freezing entering the 1st battle, so the game is unplayable as of now. Maybe when quantum computers become common I can actually play this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 5:10 PM, Chaikofski said:

Same problem overhere,

Too bad becouse i really like playing it.

Admirals,

This is a known issue that we plan to address in upcoming patches.

Before that we advice  to wait without clicking buttons being in the loading screen. It will load eventually, on average it can take max. 10-12 minutes.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

As Japan, I've built 2 divisions of battleships, designed speed is 20kts. When they go into battle, they don't move. I've played several campaigns before and today was the first time this has happened.