Game-Labs Forum

Unable to find/Did not receive steam game code

98Ranger

I also did not receive or could not find my promised steam key. I know that in Dec 2021 they said they were only getting small batches of keys to distribute. What I didn't read was the rough number of keys and number of players who need them in order to calculate an accurate wait period. I don't see why resending you the code would be hard provided they reserved that key for you and didn't put a time limit on its activation. I don't know if there is someone who we should reach out to directly. Wish they would put that info out.

Edited by AedSeVen

On 3/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, 98Ranger said:

I bought the game a while ago and can not find the receipt is it possible to have a steam code resent to me? or is there somewhere i can find it? 

On 3/20/2022 at 5:55 AM, AedSeVen said:

I also did not receive or could not find my promised steam key. I know that in Dec 2021 they said they were only getting small batches of keys to distribute. What I didn't read was the rough number of keys and number of players who need them in order to calculate an accurate wait period. I don't see why resending you the code would be hard provided they reserved that key for you and didn't put a time limit on its activation. I don't know if there is someone who we should reach out to directly. Wish they would put that info out.

8 hours ago, GRUMPASALTY said:

Same here, I still have the pre-ordered version of UAD on my old drive but I do not remember receiving a steam key after it released.

Admirals, please contact me on ink@navalaction.com from the email that was used to purchase the game