Game-Labs Forum

Admiral Dreadfuls snooze fest (feedback)

Punisher_1

Look tons of things right with this game and several critical things wrong. 

For one I am very sick of being launched into a battle to waste 3 to 5 minutes on 10X time speed up to never find a enemy ship.

You are wasting the players time

Instead do this.

within 30 seconds of entering the battle. You have engaged in the call to battle yet the enemy has ran away. You are awarded 200 victory points as your Government prints the enemies retreat in the news paper. 

Or you retreat from battle knowing it may not be advantageous to fight at this time and suffer the penalty. never the less it is a huge waste of time for hte player to have the AI run away. Please fix this. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, ThatZenoGuy said:

The battles in this game can get...Tiring even at 5x speed. 

We're talking about 1% hit chances so statistically some battles can't even actually be won as the amount of damage won't sink a ship.

If you are seeing 1% hit chance, get closer. Part of Naval Academy is to teach you how to find the balance between killing efficiency and not getting killed.

3 hours ago, arkhangelsk said:

If you are seeing 1% hit chance, get closer. Part of Naval Academy is to teach you how to find the balance between killing efficiency and not getting killed.

And if the target is faster than you are? Or of equal speed and keeping distance? 

Or if I simply have low technology and it'll take 10 minutes to get close?

Edit: I've beaten this game at least four times, from the day the game launched. I'm not new to it or anything.

Edited by ThatZenoGuy

• 2 weeks later...

There needs to be better logic for when they decide to retreat.  Maybe they will only retreat once they have identified your ship.  That way, they will only retreat once they know they are outclassed.

Also, an earlier opportunity to end the battle can help avoid the time wasting.

• Like 1