Game-Labs Forum

Steam key missing when should be delivered (version 2)

fermull

Friday the key was not delivered, so I contacted support. The support contacted me 2 hours ago saying that the key was delivered in my email, but it was not there. I waited and, 2 hours later, still no key. This can be the last one of the series of topics made by me in this Suport area of the forum, but only if i get any response. This is being a messy weekend for the devs, and I can see that. I'm sorry for posting so many topics but I have no choice if I've been having more then one problem with the key deliver. Awaiting the key or an response. 

Re-email providing the transaction ID and other nessecary info (CC Info not needed)

I did this and I was re-given my key. I had merely jumped the gun a little, as I did not realize the keys were sent manually. (I prsume, atleast) And they had just not gotten to me when I sent my support email. Good luck!

Re-email providing the transaction ID and other nessecary info (CC Info not needed)

I did this and I was re-given my key. I had merely jumped the gun a little, as I did not realize the keys were sent manually. (I prsume, atleast) And they had just not gotten to me when I sent my support email. Good luck!

CC info? 

Do you think that it will take long? I really want to play and want to know what time of the night they deliver it (time when support is live).