Game-Labs Forum

When I try to launh it closes and sends me to steam page

So when I try to launch the game, it starts up for like 2 seconds and then closes and sends me to the steam page of the game, where its just coming soon. 

I have deleted and downloaded again and again and its the seem thing, no matter what I do, I really hope I did not waste my money on this, I would like to find a way to be able to play the game, but as of now I cant even get it started.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:46 PM, Republichero said:

So when I try to launch the game, it starts up for like 2 seconds and then closes and sends me to the steam page of the game, where its just coming soon. 

I have deleted and downloaded again and again and its the seem thing, no matter what I do, I really hope I did not waste my money on this, I would like to find a way to be able to play the game, but as of now I cant even get it started.

Greetings Admiral! Apologies for the inconvenience, is the problem still there?

Please try to reinstall the game by this guide:

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2) Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
type: regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
Close regedit

3) Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

You might be experiencing a similar problem, that I was having with Microsoft's "Plays".

When I stared Admirals, it would start up normally for about 10 t0 15 seconds, then it would switch me to a user verification screen, that was totally locked up.

Since I do not use Plays, I disabled it, and have not had any startup problems since.

Check to see if you have any games loaded on your computer that have startup icons hidden on the lowest icon bar at the bottom of your screen, look on the bottom left for what looks like an "up arrow", hover over it and is should say "show hidden icons". Left click to show all hidden icons.

Close any hidden game start icons you find there that have anything to do with Steam.