Game-Labs Forum

Visible Damage/ Destruction on Ships after hits

Swifty_FX

Hello Ultimate Admiral Team,

i love this game, and for me it is one of the best naval warfare games ever. The only thing I wanted to ask is whether there are plans to show the visible damage / destruction on the ships even better in the future as at the moment? I love to examine the damage after hits and also bring something special to this game. I hope that something will happen here in future patches.

Thank you very much and best regards

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 11:23 AM, Swifty_FX said:

Hello Ultimate Admiral Team,

i love this game, and for me it is one of the best naval warfare games ever. The only thing I wanted to ask is whether there are plans to show the visible damage / destruction on the ships even better in the future as at the moment? I love to examine the damage after hits and also bring something special to this game. I hope that something will happen here in future patches.

Thank you very much and best regards

Note that this is currently implemented in some of the older hulls. It's a work in progress.

On 7/4/2021 at 10:18 AM, Admiral Schiffburg said:

I know this is also visual damage and it will take time to add to all hulls but it will be cool to have ships be blown in half after an ammo detonation as well as launching the gun into the air. Similar to HMS hood in real life when Bismarck hit the ships powder magazine.

Guns/turrets do fly into the air when there is a flash fire.

I do want ships to lose bows/sterns from damage without sinking, and ships splitting in half from detonations.