Game-Labs Forum

5 suggestions to take this game to the next level

Hello! First and foremost i would like to give some credit to the awesome minds behind this equally awesome game. Finally someone who want’s to create a historically acurate 20th century warship game. You are probably already thinking of these things but here are my thoughts on a couple of features i would love to see in the game.

- The ability to customize enemy warships in order to control the power of enemy warships and to build just the opponent you want in your scenarios.

- Customization of several warships in the custom gamemode (both friendly and enemy)

- The ability to save custom builds and use them later on.

- Different maps with Islands and/or other types of land.

- The adding of carriers as they played a big role in WW2 era naval warfare

Keep up the good work! 

Andreas Elleby

• Like 5

Hi Andreas, hi guys:

Do  you know if we can have some Politics and Diplomacy in this game, and War and Peace situations?

Best regards,

Edited by DFIL3
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, DFIL3 said:

Hi Andreas, hi guys:

Do  you know if we can have some Politics and Diplomacy in this game, and War and Peace situations?

Best regards,

Hi!

No i’m not sure, but given that the game is very focused on the naval war part, I doubt that there will be any politcal/diplomatic dimension (though it could be cool). Even so I think there will be some kind of political aspect written into the mission description to give some world context, but other than that I doubt it. 

As far as I know, the campaign will take heavy inspiration from real world conflicts and build it’s missions around that. 

What are your thoughts?

Best regards

• Like 2

There will be political/diplomatic parts to the campaign such as negotiating a naval treaty, forging alliances, your naval reputation can effect your naval budget, and there is even some information straight from the Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts website under "campaign" or "help" that briefly details how the diplomacy/political influence system works.

• Like 3

On 5/7/2021 at 11:46 PM, Andreas Elleby said:

Hi!

No i’m not sure, but given that the game is very focused on the naval war part, I doubt that there will be any politcal/diplomatic dimension (though it could be cool). Even so I think there will be some kind of political aspect written into the mission description to give some world context, but other than that I doubt it. 

As far as I know, the campaign will take heavy inspiration from real world conflicts and build it’s missions around that. 

What are your thoughts?

Best regards

OK, I agree with you.

Thank you, Andreas:)