Game-Labs Forum

Many issues with tower fitment on destroyer hulls

I hopped back in to see the new missions and changes and immediately encountered some pretty significant fitment issues with towers on destroyers which I don't remember being an issue before. Specifically I am using the Near Jutland scenario as an example.

Destroyer IV, Below 2020 tons, neither of the available towers (Advanced VI and V) will fit.
Destroyer III, Advanced Tower IV (the only one available for this mission) will not fit if the ship is larger than 1750 tons.
Destroyer II, neither of the available towers will fit if the ship is above 1300 tons.
Destroyer I, neither of the available towers will fit if the ship is above 900 tons.

Edited by Strait Raider
Wrong info for Destroyer IV

17 hours ago, Strait Raider said:

I hopped back in to see the new missions and changes and immediately encountered some pretty significant fitment issues with towers on destroyers which I don't remember being an issue before. Specifically I am using the Near Jutland scenario as an example.

Destroyer IV, Below 2020 tons, neither of the available towers (Advanced VI and V) will fit.
Destroyer III, Advanced Tower IV (the only one available for this mission) will not fit if the ship is larger than 1750 tons.
Destroyer II, neither of the available towers will fit if the ship is above 1300 tons.
Destroyer I, neither of the available towers will fit if the ship is above 900 tons.

Admiral, thank you for the report, we will check the cases.

P.S.: The problem is found, will be fixed!