Game-Labs Forum

Pre-order yacht for pre-steam alpha testers.

Brigand

Hello admin,

I have not pre-ordered the game yet. But, since I'm one of the old (pre-steam) testers, I do have a steam key which I used to download the game. So, all is fine during alpha/beta testing.

However, I would like to still have access to the 'preorder yacht', after the testing phase. My question is: will I get the yacht because I'm an old tester? or should I pre-order the game to have access to it?

(I ask because, for the foreseeable future, I am stuck on a computer which cannot run the game(netbook) and low on cash, so I would rather wait till I have a proper computer again before spending the money. On the other hand, you guys deserve to get paid.)

Thanks for your time,

Brigand

Old testers and active veterans of the community will receive another vessel. 

Pre-order yacht bonus will be a pre-order bonus it will be part of the pack for some time during early access sales - but will then be taken from the store forever. After that it will only be available as a special developer present from the admiralty to distinguished captains.

Thanks for the answer.

So, I bought the game and I will presumably receive a second key next Friday. Should I stop using the old key and use the new key instead? Or should I just continue using the old key and ignore the new key?

Cheers,

Brigand