Game-Labs Forum

How about those Random Nations, hmm?

Sauragnmon

I think it might be nice to tweak that randomizer function a little on missions where there isn't a declared nation you're supposed to be.. because it's not really random when I opt NOT to build Spanish, so I hit New Design.. and somewhere to the tune of 16 times IN A ROW I get Americans instead.  It'd be really nice if the Randomizer might have a small side-function to prevent it rolling the same thing twice in a row at the very least.  If it held the last couple of rolls as eliminated numbers, that would be VERY nice.  Or as an alternative, if there might be a limited list, it could be nice to let us know about that so we're not rolling 20+ times in a row hitting New Design praying to get, say, the French to try out the new designs, or the British, or the Germans.. when they aren't even a possibility.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:23 PM, Sauragnmon said:

I think it might be nice to tweak that randomizer function a little on missions where there isn't a declared nation you're supposed to be.. because it's not really random when I opt NOT to build Spanish, so I hit New Design.. and somewhere to the tune of 16 times IN A ROW I get Americans instead.  It'd be really nice if the Randomizer might have a small side-function to prevent it rolling the same thing twice in a row at the very least.  If it held the last couple of rolls as eliminated numbers, that would be VERY nice.  Or as an alternative, if there might be a limited list, it could be nice to let us know about that so we're not rolling 20+ times in a row hitting New Design praying to get, say, the French to try out the new designs, or the British, or the Germans.. when they aren't even a possibility.

Admiral, we might consider to make nation selection available in naval academy but it might take some time according to our priority list and there is no guarantee right now.

52 minutes ago, Ink said:

Admiral, we might consider to make nation selection available in naval academy but it might take some time according to our priority list and there is no guarantee right now.

Make the selection, when you have time (preferably sooner than later). That's literally the best course of action, because it gives most control to players.

Edited by Shaftoe

• 3 weeks later...