Game-Labs Forum

Where is game save file?

thu

On 9/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, thu said:

I download the game on a new PC, and want to synchronize my save. I've searched the former PC and got no file named 'save' or something like that. How could I transfer my save to the new one?

Greetings Admiral.

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type:
    • %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
    • press enter afterwards
  • A folder will appear, there are two files:
    • Saved designs are saved in "mission_data.xml"
    • Mission progress (and game settings) are saved in "settings.xml"

However, transfer of these .xml files on a different PC is not supported, you can try to copy/paste the files but there is a risk to cause problems. If his game is not running after that, you can delete these files and they will be re-generated once you launch the game again.

• 1 year later...

I'm just about to play ultimate admirals dreadnoughts. Before that, I periodically played world of warships, but after hundreds of hours of playing, I was already quite tired. This is incomparable with world of tanks, which can be played for thousands of hours, here from time to time you have to look for alternatives, because the gameplay is often dull. And yet, recently, after another update in wows, I started having problems with launching the game, and the folder in which the game was located could not be deleted in any way. After a total cleaning of the PC, I had to turn to salvagedata.com so that they could restore as much of the lost data as possible. Fortunately, the service is good, and they managed to recover more than 90% of the data.

Edited by RonValentiNEO