Game-Labs Forum

DLC Battle of Trafalgar

Cpt Shadow

Question

Battle of Trafalgar DLC proposal

• During testing there was once a panel that made the battle of Trafalgar possible, it used to be organised by players on a Saturday evening as I am sure you are aware (several youtubes of this).  This is no longer in the game and I understand that.  I think this could prove to be a nice feature if added in a limited way.  It would increase enjoyment of the game and draw players into a weekly event that was a lot of fun. 
  • There is no current large sea battle option that nations can buy into (lets say 20 players a side).
  • I propose you put back the sea battle option under the name of 'Battle of Trafalgar'.  Open the option on a Saturday night and Sunday night.  You can dlc entry to the battle and the player takes there own ship in.   So you buy the 'Battle of Trafalgar' option and this allows you access to the sea battle at weekends.  Those of us who played it in the past know it worked and you do too.  😛

Captain Shadow (AKA Laurens De Graff)

2 answers to this question

Just now, Cpt Shadow said:

Battle of Trafalgar DLC proposal

• During testing there was once a panel that made the battle of Trafalgar possible, it used to be organised by players on a Saturday evening as I am sure you are aware (several youtubes of this).  This is no longer in the game and I understand that.  I think this could prove to be a nice feature if added in a limited way.  It would increase enjoyment of the game and draw players into a weekly event that was a lot of fun. 
  • There is no current large sea battle option that nations can buy into (lets say 20 players a side).
  • I propose you put back the sea battle option under the name of 'Battle of Trafalgar'.  Open the option on a Saturday night and Sunday night.  You can dlc entry to the battle and the player takes there own ship in.   So you buy the 'Battle of Trafalgar' option and this allows you access to the sea battle at weekends.  Those of us who played it in the past know it worked and you do too.  😛

Captain Shadow (AKA Laurens De Graff)

Only dead fish swim with the tide