Game-Labs Forum

Mouse in the house?

melarky

I have sent in numerous bug reports for this but the problem continues.

I am having goods from boat holds disappearing. I have been looking for a specific pattern to reproduce but I cant come up with one. Sometimes after a fight I dock the ship and a few hours later all the consumables (rum, hull reps, rig reps) are gone from the hold. This has happened multiple times including again tonite. Have also had at least one buy contract in Cton disappear while it was filling.

If this is a new feature please let us know. Otherwise, you have a serious bug or you are being hacked. I apologize for that accusation but from the randomness of the problem it looks to me (a software dev) like a hack.

I am to the point where i have to clear out the hold anytime i dock a ship............

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, melarky said:

I have sent in numerous bug reports for this but the problem continues.

I am having goods from boat holds disappearing. I have been looking for a specific pattern to reproduce but I cant come up with one. Sometimes after a fight I dock the ship and a few hours later all the consumables (rum, hull reps, rig reps) are gone from the hold. This has happened multiple times including again tonite. Have also had at least one buy contract in Cton disappear while it was filling.

If this is a new feature please let us know. Otherwise, you have a serious bug or you are being hacked. I apologize for that accusation but from the randomness of the problem it looks to me (a software dev) like a hack.

I am to the point where i have to clear out the hold anytime i dock a ship............

Greetings Captain!

The problem is very strange as no one else have reported such problem recently. Please try the standard workaround:

1. Unistall the game from Steam
  2. Make sure there is no Naval Action folder remained in Steam\steamapps\common\ folder (shift-delete Naval Action folder otherwise)
  3. Delete temorary NA files by this workaround:
  4. Delete NA folder in registry by this workaround:
  5. Reinstall the game in Steam

I will contact you if we spot any problem while investigating the problem further.

Thank you Ink. I will follow your instructions. The problem is just so random that it has been hard to identify the steps to recreate the problem and I often don't realize it until a day or two later.

When you say uninstall game are referring to the Windows program uninstall or is it some I need to do from the Steam site?

On 8/23/2020 at 12:05 AM, melarky said:

When you say uninstall game are referring to the Windows program uninstall or is it some I need to do from the Steam site?

Just uninstall the game from Steam like any other game