Game-Labs Forum

Game hangs after mission end

Hello,

I am running Alpha 7, hotfix 75 as of today.  Previously I've had no issues with this game.  

Upon re-installing (I had removed it to make space for other things) and making sure to use the most recent Alpha Version, I have the following issue:

Upon mission end (either victory or failure - same result) when selecting "OK" (mission success) or "Retry"/"Design Ship"/"I can't remember the 3rd option" (mission failure)  the game hangs.

There is an audible click/noise when selecting one of the options, as one would expect.  You can "click" on the gear cog in upper right corner, but nothing happens.

Task manager doesn't indicate any isssues

Game will stay on the mission end screen indefinitely (last attempt was 10 mins before I selected end program in task manager)

Log file(s) are in my dropbox here

System info:

Windows 10 pro  x64

i7 - 3720 @ 2.60 GHz

32GB RAM

NVidia 2GB

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks

9 hours ago, smotheredrun said:

Hello,

I am running Alpha 7, hotfix 75 as of today.  Previously I've had no issues with this game.  

Upon re-installing (I had removed it to make space for other things) and making sure to use the most recent Alpha Version, I have the following issue:

Upon mission end (either victory or failure - same result) when selecting "OK" (mission success) or "Retry"/"Design Ship"/"I can't remember the 3rd option" (mission failure)  the game hangs.

Greetings Admiral!

Please try to uninstall, then remove all temporary files (once you uninstall the game):

1)

• Close the game
  • Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2)

• Close the game
  • Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
    • type: regedit
  • Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
  • Close regedit

Then install the game again.

Please let us know if the problem persists