Game-Labs Forum

Failing to load ships

Elite06

I have noticed that failing to load (insert ship type here) 10 times, is a common issue i am running into. i see others have seen this problem as well, and its being taken as a rare occurrence, yet i have had this happen 4 times in the last 3 hours. (4 out of 10 battles (some of these missions you can tell if your ship design will fail in the first 10 minutes)) this is a 40% fail rate, i would hardly consider this rare. This causes you to force close the game, and reload. Is there something i can do to minimize this occurrence or is it something we will have to deal with until a fix is found?

15 minutes ago, Elite06 said:

I have noticed that failing to load (insert ship type here) 10 times, is a common issue i am running into. i see others have seen this problem as well, and its being taken as a rare occurrence, yet i have had this happen 4 times in the last 3 hours. (4 out of 10 battles (some of these missions you can tell if your ship design will fail in the first 10 minutes)) this is a 40% fail rate, i would hardly consider this rare. This causes you to force close the game, and reload. Is there something i can do to minimize this occurrence or is it something we will have to deal with until a fix is found?

Greetings Admiral. Could you please be so kind and clarify if you meant that ship design is failed? If so, the current workaround is to restart the game. It is a rare known issue that will be fixed at a later stage.