Game-Labs Forum

French localization?

Hi dear  tech team,

I wanted to ask you if you are looking for a French translator in order to translate the game in French? If yes, how could I apply? I'm a French translator myself and I have some experience in military games localization work (War Thunder, World War 3) and I would like to propose my services.

Kind regards,

Hugo

59 minutes ago, Sternjäger said:

Hi dear  tech team,

I wanted to ask you if you are looking for a French translator in order to translate the game in French? If yes, how could I apply? I'm a French translator myself and I have some experience in military games localization work (War Thunder, World War 3) and I would like to propose my services.

Kind regards,

Hugo

Greetings Admiral!

Thank you for your offer, we will start localization after Campaign is finished. You can write on info@game-labs.net and we will contact you if needed

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral!

Thank you for your offer, we will start localization after Campaign is finished. You can write on info@game-labs.net and we will contact you if needed

Greetings @Ink,

Thanks for that fast answer. I would like to apply to every stuff you could need in French for sure. What elements will you want aside my application?

Regards,

Hugo

21 hours ago, Sternjäger said:

Greetings @Ink,

Thanks for that fast answer. I would like to apply to every stuff you could need in French for sure. What elements will you want aside my application?

Regards,

Hugo

Admiral, please send any information that you think is important