Game-Labs Forum

Account Reset

Voodoo

Hello. I bought the game yesterday and chose the pirate nation, after playing a little bit I noticed that it might be better to start with an easier nation. I deleted my player, but I didn’t know I wouldn’t have the chance to win the 50,000 anymore and would have to wait 24 hours to get the Leopard I bought again. I didn't know those rules.

Is there a possibility to reset my account completely, so that I can start doing the tutorial, earning 50,000 and having the opportunity to get Leopard?

12 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Hello. I bought the game yesterday and chose the pirate nation, after playing a little bit I noticed that it might be better to start with an easier nation. I deleted my player, but I didn’t know I wouldn’t have the chance to win the 50,000 anymore and would have to wait 24 hours to get the Leopard I bought again. I didn't know those rules.

Is there a possibility to reset my account completely, so that I can start doing the tutorial, earning 50,000 and having the opportunity to get Leopard?

You will still need to rank up (or do a final exam for example) to sail the leopard fully crewed.
50k reals is easy money - you will get them very fast (just rob several NPC traders) or do a couple of missions. 

• Like 1