Game-Labs Forum

Admiral Chest Bug

DonaldJTrump

I just opened an admiral chest from the conquest event, and when I opened the chest, the client locked up and I couldn't do anything other than click on the UI confirmation window (verify to open the chest) and I could only click yes or cancel, neither button worked. The server was still connected. After a few more moments the UI window closed and I didn't get any rewards and the chest is gone from the warehouse.

I didn't record it, but it happened so I'm not sure if you could code more checks to make sure that doesn't happen without making sure they get the reward.

Edited by DonaldJTrump

3 hours ago, DonaldJTrump said:

I just opened an admiral chest from the conquest event, and when I opened the chest, the client locked up and I couldn't do anything other than click on the UI confirmation window (verify to open the chest) and I could only click yes or cancel, neither button worked. The server was still connected. After a few more moments the UI window closed and I didn't get any rewards and the chest is gone from the warehouse.

I didn't record it, but it happened so I'm not sure if you could code more checks to make sure that doesn't happen without making sure they get the reward.

Captain, have you tried to restart the game and check if reward is there? Also have you sent in-game report?

Yeah i restarted the client first to make sure it wasn't client sided or something but the chest was still redeemed without the rewards. I'm not looking for a new chest but I just think if something like that happened to a new player they would probably quit.

Edited by DonaldJTrump

17 hours ago, DonaldJTrump said:

Yeah i restarted the client first to make sure it wasn't client sided or something but the chest was still redeemed without the rewards. I'm not looking for a new chest but I just think if something like that happened to a new player they would probably quit.

Have you reported it via F11 once you opened the chest?