Game-Labs Forum

Ship Destroyed - Info remains - WASD limited

Macker

I created a bug report, but it doesn't look like your bug reports allow for a screen shot, so since this is both a graphics and control issue I thought I would post the accompanying screen shot here. For some reason after this bug, I could only move the screen a little bit using WASD. You can also see the odd info remaining in the top right screen. All I did was start the tutorial with my two ships, set the game to 5x and get up to get the pizza out of the oven. I was back in a few minutes to find this screen.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I adjusted the speed to cruise from flank, and I turned the AI on. It was the fourth or fifth time I had run this tutorial with the same ships, and this is the first time I ran into an issue, but it was the first time I had set the game to 5x and walked away. The rest of the times I played the scenario on 1-2x.

I also thought you might like the log for this ship so you can see what happened. Please see second screen shot. Great game! Thanks.677971873_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.ff9c1702aa1a19ff4fc37f7e20ccb25a.png1212341327_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.7d1dd8404731b08a6678d0b75dd97cf0.png

Edited by Macker
Added info