Game-Labs Forum

Post Combat Results.

BroTaz

Hi All, have been new to the game over the last month or two and I must say enjoying the game immensely.

Have a question and apologies if there has been the same previously as the amount of discussion within the forum is quite large.

Is there any thought of having a post combat results table after each combat to detail vessels lost, damage dealt and received by each vessel, etc. For myself I would like to see this type of information as it would be interesting to see which ship did what, etc.

Cheers.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, BroTaz said:

Hi All, have been new to the game over the last month or two and I must say enjoying the game immensely.

Have a question and apologies if there has been the same previously as the amount of discussion within the forum is quite large.

Is there any thought of having a post combat results table after each combat to detail vessels lost, damage dealt and received by each vessel, etc. For myself I would like to see this type of information as it would be interesting to see which ship did what, etc.

Cheers.

Yeah think this has been mentioned before, however i still think it should be implemented into the game regardless (im pretty sure it is or will be anyways).

@Nick Thomadis sorry to trouble, was wondering if this could be a thing for after alpha 5? or 6? whenever you get the chance to do so? thonks!

also thanks for making this game i really do, find it fun as hell and gets even better as time goes on.

'w'

While it is a neat little feature, I don't think it's on Devs' list of priorities. And I'd expansion for ship designer to come first, we really should be able to design all ship classes in our fleet, not just one.