Game-Labs Forum

Server disconnects and online status

SFCGunny

I've had multiple server disconnects today.  Additionally, when I do get connected to the server, it shows me as offline.  My fellow clan members can see me in the friends list, but I show as offline in the clan tab.  I am also unable to join as a group with fellow clan members and thus unable to join my clan members in battles.

Playing on the PvE server.
Internet connection is fine, tested and no issues with overall internet connectivity.

11 hours ago, SFCGunny said:

I've had multiple server disconnects today.  Additionally, when I do get connected to the server, it shows me as offline.  My fellow clan members can see me in the friends list, but I show as offline in the clan tab.  I am also unable to join as a group with fellow clan members and thus unable to join my clan members in battles.

Playing on the PvE server.
Internet connection is fine, tested and no issues with overall internet connectivity.

Greetings,

once disconnect happens again, please close the game and run connection test report via Naval Action Steam launcher (3rd option - report connection test). Once the report is sent, please paste the number here (it will be something like NAS-1234567 and the number is copied to buffer once the report is sent).