Game-Labs Forum

Finalize the USER INTERFACE (UI)

Hello @admin 

As the game ui is much better now (not the best), I think it is time to finalise the map and chat boxes.

These needs to be added or fixed on the map.

1. The window when selecting the port is the old ui window which really looks ugly and primitive.

2. When selecting a port in game map. There is too little information. It should show resources the port dropping, port points and may be other information like your buildings there etc. Also if you have visited the port it should show added player investments like teak farm etc. Tab to see dropping goods. Hello Felix map ? https://na-map.netlify.com/

3. Protractor should be always visible in port or open world, but can be closed if needed. Now it is default closed, why ?

4. Protractor should give heading and distance information. I have a scaled map, I have the tools, I should be seeing the distance. Ability to turn on grids on my map which we used to have ?

5. Ability to put permanent sticky notes on my map, up to 20 ? can added, edited and deleted.

6. Ability to plot route, I have protractor, heading and distance information. Ability to save some trading routes ?

7. Ability to share sticky notes, route and other information on my map with selected friends or if needed whole clan.

I have added some of the features on the map below.

These fixes and improvements should be added to chat ui;

1. First of all, we have millions of games out there, so easy to implement best features from other games.

2. Chat box is the same ugly style. Chat box we always need to use, QOL feature. Private messages should always fall in the first place and blink with flashing and even a message tone should be added. Most of the time I find my chat box is out of order and some tabs being closed when I log into game. I always want to see  PM/CLAN/NATION/COMBAT NEWS/GLOBAL, in the order I make, but the order always changes, some just gets deleted.

3. Clan management window is the same, buggy, same goes with emails in game.

As you guys publishing good money making DLC, there is no excuse to fix these things ASAP. I would currently prefer these kind of QOL changes instead of having more ships and more dlc.

Guys please support this post and share your ideas, I think this is very important, we need Admin to focus on this subject.

protractor and map.jpg

• Like 5