Game-Labs Forum

After 2-9-2020 update

doublebuck

31 minutes ago, doublebuck said:

Half of all my ships are now over weight when before this update none of them were over weight so what has changed to make that happen?

Same here even before the update I thought the capacity of all my 5 and 6th rates was ridiculously low especially compared to the enemy but they made it even worse

6 hours ago, sterner said:

We fixed the issue when the weight of the upgrade and price were not considered. All upgrades were free from gold and weight point.

Interesting. In the American campaign I noticed the first tech you gave us for free was explosive barrels and it seemed free to put on a ship which I thought was odd at the time. So I guess what you are saying now is all the upgrades do have a cost as well as a weight issue when you put it on a ship so what you mean is it is now correctly accounted for.  I do agree it makes it much harder but maybe you could scale the weight down a little?

• Like 1

As for cost to me there was always a cost for an upgrade for me to put on a ship but when it comes to the weight then you may be right about some but not all because I would always have to put the tech about cannon carriage to save some space on a ship so I could put another upgrade on the ship.  I played this game a ton so I know other than the free American explosive barrels there was always a cost of money for an upgrade to a ship most of the time.