Game-Labs Forum

kicked to OW from PB

Captain2Strong

I joined a PB but disconnected for a moment, then I re-launched the game about 5 minutes later and I had the "entering combat" window, but it didn't let me get into the PB, the "entering combat" turned into "entering open world" after a moment, so I just ended up being kicked out of the PB without the ability to get back in

Edited by Captain2Strong

22 minutes ago, TDK said:

This is normal. If you disconnect, AI will take control of your ship after a certain time has passed trying to get your ship out of the battle.

it doesn't ensure any safety to the ship, but I can't get back to the battle because of this
and it didn't even load the battle for me when I reconnected, just changed the "entering combat" to "entering open world", even though I reconnected rather quickly

Edited by Captain2Strong

20 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

I joined a PB but disconnected for a moment, then I re-launched the game about 5 minutes later and I had the "entering combat" window, but it didn't let me get into the PB, the "entering combat" turned into "entering open world" after a moment, so I just ended up being kicked out of the PB without the ability to get back in

Captain, have you checked if someone took your spot in PB while you were disconnected? Also, for how long the battle were going before your disconnected?