Game-Labs Forum

Paid for the game

PillDoc98

2 hours ago, PillDoc98 said:

I paid for the game but can't download it .  What do I need to do to Download the game?  I checked my email and there is no links to download the game.

Greetings, could you please clarify what game do you mean, as you posted in Naval Action sub forum, but the game is available in Steam only.

Most likely you meant either Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts or Age of Sail

Sorry, but yes I got the Admiral edition of Age of Sail, the $79.99 version.  It says that I get access to the closed version of the game.  I am trying to figure out how to download it.  Steam does not give access to the download, and there is nothing that I can find on the games home page that I see that will let me download it. 

10 hours ago, PillDoc98 said:

Sorry, but yes I got the Admiral edition of Age of Sail, the $79.99 version.  It says that I get access to the closed version of the game.  I am trying to figure out how to download it.  Steam does not give access to the download, and there is nothing that I can find on the games home page that I see that will let me download it. 

@PillDoc98 Please also check private forum message for addtional clarficatitons