Game-Labs Forum

In Game... But not

Patralli

So I was playing Ultimate Admiral and loving it. Had a power failure and when it came back on, I attempted to login to play the game again. Now the launcher says my account is currently playing the game, but obviously I'm not. Do I need to buy another copy? I've been waiting for it to stop saying I'm in game for a while now. If I have to purchase another copy I will because I like the game, but I really can't afford to.

8 minutes ago, Patralli said:

So I was playing Ultimate Admiral and loving it. Had a power failure and when it came back on, I attempted to login to play the game again. Now the launcher says my account is currently playing the game, but obviously I'm not. Do I need to buy another copy? I've been waiting for it to stop saying I'm in game for a while now. If I have to purchase another copy I will because I like the game, but I really can't afford to.

Greetings!

Could you please try to reinstall the game? You do not need to buy another copy of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, Ink said:

Greetings!

Could you please try to reinstall the game? You do not need to buy another copy of the game.

I've had the same issue. I've reinstalled (well, the launcher won't even let me install because I'm in-game), changed the password, rebooted. Nothing seems to fix the issue.

23 minutes ago, roachbeef said:

I've had the same issue. I've reinstalled (well, the launcher won't even let me install because I'm in-game), changed the password, rebooted. Nothing seems to fix the issue.

Greetings, could you please check private forum message for a possible workaround