Game-Labs Forum

CTD while viewing enemy ship up close.

Rebel Witch

modern battleship scenario vs several enemy ships. Started out fine for several minutes. Then as i moved my view to the enemy ships to watch incoming shells, just as one shell hit the enemy BB the game crashed. My ship had 12 17inch guns so not sure if the size of the salvo matters. The game crashed to desktop (CTD) after a brief second freeze up.

Amazing game with so much potential, no one else is even close to this era and detail. Gold mine if done right, good luck guys.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:57 PM, Rebel Witch said:

modern battleship scenario vs several enemy ships. Started out fine for several minutes. Then as i moved my view to the enemy ships to watch incoming shells, just as one shell hit the enemy BB the game crashed. My ship had 12 17inch guns so not sure if the size of the salvo matters. The game crashed to desktop (CTD) after a brief second freeze up.

Amazing game with so much potential, no one else is even close to this era and detail. Gold mine if done right, good luck guys.

Greetings,

The crash is a known issue and we are working hard to iron them out. Thank you for the feedback and patience.

Once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com with a brief description on what mission and after what (if its clear) it happened, if you haven't do so yet.

Since the updates I have not been able to duplicate the CTD. I Run the same simulation with modern battleship vs fleet. I zoom over to enemy fleet while my shells are incoming and the game seems very stable for the entire times i try it. Job well done Dev's!

Another minor issue i had before was that the enemy battleships would get to 1-10% hull and it took dozens more salvo hits to sink them. That appears to have been fixed also. 

• Like 1