Game-Labs Forum

Ui constantly scrolls through buttons/sliders

Flep123

Whenever i click on something the game acts as if i was scrolling. This mostly effects sliders to the point where i adjust displacment and it automatically reduces it back to the minimum. Same goes for the speed of a ship in battle

This only happens to ui elements, the game itself doesn't zoom out when in battle.

Tested mouse and keyboard inputs to make sure they are working properly. Tried the repair tool and restarting the pc, nothing fixed the issue. 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, Flep123 said:

Whenever i click on something the game acts as if i was scrolling. This mostly effects sliders to the point where i adjust displacment and it automatically reduces it back to the minimum. Same goes for the speed of a ship in battle

This only happens to ui elements, the game itself doesn't zoom out when in battle.

Tested mouse and keyboard inputs to make sure they are working properly. Tried the repair tool and restarting the pc, nothing fixed the issue. 

Greetings!
Thank you for the feedback.

Would be there any option to capture the bug on video and send it to me on ink@navalaction.com?

Thanks for looking into the issue i found out through a youtube comment that controllers such as steering wheels/pedals or joysticks cause this and indeed as soon as i unplugged my fanatec pedals the random scrolling disappeared 

• Like 1