Game-Labs Forum

Data Overflow from too many ships

Absolute0CA

Hello I was messing around with making the cheapest ship possible and well... things have gotten screwy.unknown.png

but this gave me a significant number of glitches of which i got a log a mile long of. How do you wish to receive it?

Edit: IT also appears to have broken the in game count down. Definitely broke it, it’s stuck at 2:29:54 and it’s been 36 minutes since March started at 30x speed.

Edit: 2 updated time and also it broke the game menu as i can't even open it to exit the game, and camera its locked to the the division I'm focused on and cant free roam. Upon testing also broke the help and bug report menus.

Edited by Absolute0CA

7 hours ago, Absolute0CA said:

Hello I was messing around with making the cheapest ship possible and well... things have gotten screwy.unknown.png

but this gave me a significant number of glitches of which i got a log a mile long of. How do you wish to receive it?

Edit: IT also appears to have broken the in game count down. Definitely broke it, it’s stuck at 2:29:54 and it’s been 36 minutes since March started at 30x speed.

Edit: 2 updated time and also it broke the game menu as i can't even open it to exit the game, and camera its locked to the the division I'm focused on and cant free roam. Upon testing also broke the help and bug report menus.

Greetings,

thank you for the feedback. Please send all the information on ink@navalaction.com