Game-Labs Forum

Crash Reports

Is there a crash report mechanism currently?  I've found that sometimes when fighting bigger battles like the whole predreadnought fleet action or the time I built like 13 BBs to fight 2 Dreadnoughts (it did not go well for me) the game suddenly crashes out to my desktop. I didn't get an error pop-up with an option to send a crash report. I figured since the game is still in Alpha the dev team would appreciate the data.

39 minutes ago, halfmanhalfsquidman said:

Is there a crash report mechanism currently?  I've found that sometimes when fighting bigger battles like the whole predreadnought fleet action or the time I built like 13 BBs to fight 2 Dreadnoughts (it did not go well for me) the game suddenly crashes out to my desktop. I didn't get an error pop-up with an option to send a crash report. I figured since the game is still in Alpha the dev team would appreciate the data.

Greetings,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for patience.
We are working on this full speed and wont start campaign until we implement critical feedback from release and fix at least 50% of crashes reasons.

Meanwhile, once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com