Game-Labs Forum

Massive PVP game screenshots

ThePandanator2

So earlier today, about 30 sailors got into a huge PVP battle. Needless to say, it was a game of epic proportions and epic strategy. An intense and very close game, start to finish. 

Just wanted to share a few screenshots I took of the game. Hope we can get more of these kinds of battles as  the game grows!

imc3ZRx.jpg

S4aQ3WP.jpg

Y5Vk2kd.jpg

I was in my lowly Cutter, but the big Santisimas and Victories led charges from both sides. 

To everyone who was in that game, well played to you all. Hope to do it again sometime  :D

• Like 3

So much fun with all the new players on, seeing 200+ players online and having 12+ ships per battle was greaaaat fun...then we (me and able seaman Tanlash) had to move house...and have no interwebs for 3 days...the lack of spray and salt...the howl of whistles and the thunder of cannon replaced by lugging boxes and unpacking laundry...now there is a comedown :(

Cant wait to get back on.

yesterday was in a 18v19 it was really interesting but we really feel th necessity of commander tablet or at least vocal discussion.

I think i was in that one too, or one like it. It was only my 2nd or 3rd try at pvp and then I landed in that thing. Holy Crap! It was awesome. Now I don;t want to do anything else but get in a big ole pvp slugfest just like it.

I think for people in small ships looking to rank up regular pvp might be the fastest way to go. You can rack up alot of damage points firing away at a big SoL or frigate, who is pretty much going to ignore you for a half hour till you're one of the last guys standing....

Then you die gloriously in a hail of cannonfire.

And yes, receiving orders to follow would have been a big help.