Game-Labs Forum

changes and application of AI ships in the open world

First, excuse my English, I will try to explain my best. Theoretically, the capture of ships with a rate above the notoriously lower fifth in quality than their designed counterparts may be a good option in part to encourage players and the current objective, in my rookie era we had AI fleets of different levels With different fleet numbers, I wonder, where are the rattlesnake, the niagara, renomme, indefatigable, etc.? Why do these ships need a permit per chest to manufacture? They have disappeared almost completely (perhaps not so much in the case of indef) but what is the point? the surprise is imaginable and it is the ship, in my opinion, the most powerful of the shallow waters, the niagara disappeared with the changes in the BR mechanics of the ports that make it unnecessary and the renomme does not look too much, because no I could reapply a randomness of AI while returning the ships that are now, in addition to being difficult to crawl due to the need to allow and not create because it is absurd. In my opinion, ships that are not being used and that are not seen in the game are in poor condition, much of the controversy is based on the fact that everyone uses a certain type of vessel, or a certain rate, that Would it damage the dynamism of lap times with the mechanics that worked?

I edit and add, I also refer to the number of AI ships, their variety of types and the amount of their fleets, it is already difficult to find one with more than 6 ships

Edited by Helliger
  • Like 2

AI Indefatigable does sail around, and will be captured by me  soon(tm) along with the French Spanish USS US SS ESSESS, Bellona, Buc, LOcean, Christian, Wappen, Aggy, Victory, Santi.... pant pant pant.

*lights cigarette

Server is up in 30... hydrating, readying to take single missions.

• Like 1