Game-Labs Forum

Have to say it - Great Game.

Sparrow6

I have over 30 hour snow in game and I have to say this will rank as one of my most favorite games. It is beautiful and it is incredible to play. I want to thank the developers for the initiative for this type of game. Once it hits Steam, you will certainly get a thumbs up from me.

Things I like: Day/Night cycles, intelligent AI with so many routines, they seem real, Random starts every play through, gorgeous graphics, crafting, huge variety of weapons, brilliant skill system (I have rarely played a game where it is down right hard to chose a skill to spend points on because they are ALL good), kill animations, HUGE variety of how to handle situations, many many more.

The only thing I do not like at this point, and that is minimal is the starting name. Once you find a name (DADD) you kinda stick to it. I would love to see a point system so each character you make, you can tailor - Spend points for skills, health, stamina, etc, and gain points for taking negative traits....

Something I hope comes later, but is also minimal is weather effects, and the ability to carry items on a horse.

Thanks Devs for this magnificent game.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Sparrow6 said:

I have over 30 hour snow in game and I have to say this will rank as one of my most favorite games. It is beautiful and it is incredible to play. I want to thank the developers for the initiative for this type of game. Once it hits Steam, you will certainly get a thumbs up from me.

Things I like: Day/Night cycles, intelligent AI with so many routines, they seem real, Random starts every play through, gorgeous graphics, crafting, huge variety of weapons, brilliant skill system (I have rarely played a game where it is down right hard to chose a skill to spend points on because they are ALL good), kill animations, HUGE variety of how to handle situations, many many more.

The only thing I do not like at this point, and that is minimal is the starting name. Once you find a name (DADD) you kinda stick to it. I would love to see a point system so each character you make, you can tailor - Spend points for skills, health, stamina, etc, and gain points for taking negative traits....

Something I hope comes later, but is also minimal is weather effects, and the ability to carry items on a horse.

Thanks Devs for this magnificent game.

It's a game that keeps giving...

NA.JPG