Game-Labs Forum

insults from Licinio Chiavary

Hi, yesterday I had a confrontation with Mr. Licinio, he tagged me. I went with medium cannons and he had carros, I went with Pandora and he with le requin so I decided to get on the wind and keep distance with him. the result is this

nv.jpg

nv2.jpg

Premise: do I exaggerated? probably yes, as I briefly apologized in Global later. Bad mood and like the 4th battle in a row (even in PZ) going the same way (kite kite kite... with the fun part: if enemy is slower simply dying anyway - but wasting plenty time - and if faster wasting time to senseless long range - crappy - gunnery).

BTW: do someone got a vague idea of how many insults, taunting I got in months? 4 Bellonas taunting a damaged lone requin isnt funny!? Lol.

Still.
Isnt it offending me pretending I'd let my enemy sink me at 300mt?
Do you want to run? Run: dont pretend to be fighting while kiting at 300+ mt. It's quite annoying seeing anything running or crapply kite fighting.
His damage output was even unable to outpace my repairs. I even let him reduce me at 33% on both sides and structure (wow... requin is very OP losing so fast structure) hoping he'll end engaging... but the fear (well: wise fear in this case) was too strong.

Then: quite boring the Requin bias.
Especially from people having not a clue about her.
The OP/brokeness of a ship... I used to hunt on a PRIVATEER (and as many noted: a Prince or a Niagara is more than sufficient to counter her - HAVING a clue).