Game-Labs Forum

Anyone from Plymouth, Devon, England

Capt Lesser Weevil

My Dad was born and raised in Devon, in Devonport. I was born in Torquay, and my gran lived in Torquay all her life.

Haven't thought about a clan yet, it seems like it could be a while before we have a finished product.

Charles, I was born in Scotland (Father in the Navy, Submarines at the time obviously), I am Ex Services myself, Army not Navy so having to learn all the Jargon at the moment as it's not my natural environment :) I did spend 8 days on the RFA Gold Rover from the Falkland Islands to South Georgia and back, soon discovered why I joined the Army and not the Navy after experiencing a Gale Force 10 in the South Atlantic!

• Like 1

Charles, I was born in Scotland (Father in the Navy, Submarines at the time obviously), I am Ex Services myself, Army not Navy so having to learn all the Jargon at the moment as it's not my natural environment :) I did spend 8 days on the RFA Gold Rover from the Falkland Islands to South Georgia and back, soon discovered why I joined the Army and not the Navy after experiencing a Gale Force 10 in the South Atlantic!

Well we have both British And US servicemen in our clan, mostly ex Navy, though I think we have a squaddie somewhere keeping a low profile. ;)

Gale force 10, my God sir, the worse I ever had was a dodgy curry on a choppy Irish sea, Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire!  :wacko:

• Like 1