Game-Labs Forum

Forum translation capability

With all the languages in which this game will be (and is being) played, I am feeling sad that the contributions to the forums are increasingly not readable because of language! Is it possible to have a translation capability - like google does - so all of us can read all posts on all the forums regardless of language? I think this will be an increasingly important issue the game nears release. I know that a lot of resources are being poured into localizations, but if players cannot even talk to each other via forums, we lose some of the richness we would treasure.

Just wondering....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Preechur Blackheart said:

With all the languages in which this game will be (and is being) played, I am feeling sad that the contributions to the forums are increasingly not readable because of language! Is it possible to have a translation capability - like google does - so all of us can read all posts on all the forums regardless of language? I think this will be an increasingly important issue the game nears release. I know that a lot of resources are being poured into localizations, but if players cannot even talk to each other via forums, we lose some of the richness we would treasure.

Just wondering....

So chrome will automatically offer to translate if an entire page is in another language, other wise you will have to use a separate translator (не дай бог ты учишь другой язык) This site is not developed in house so the capabilities are a bit limited. Plus I am sure you can find a plugin for your browser that will translate any text it finds to English.