Game-Labs Forum

Lost Ship. Requesting shards list

FRAN

Today, at 21:25 (Time server), in a battle with my Santisima ship against three PVE ships, the game has been cut and the message appears: "Request shards List ...". After waiting 5min, press F11, but only the "cancel" button appears. I closed the window of Naval Action and re-entered Steam, but it did not connect, the message appears: Connecting to system ... after several minutes it appears: "Connection error: Pleasy try relogin". After several attempts, none with success.

I verified that if I had an internet connection.

Sent steam report: NAS-1048995 (21:35 pm)

After 15 minutes later, I entered and the boat was already to sink, and therefore I lost the boat (21:54 pm). Can I recover it?

pantallazo.thumb.jpg.946502b1b8650fe170829a672a7be809.jpgsendreport.JPG.efce07a413e9f561caa5567ef068bce2.JPGconecction2.thumb.jpg.ca2eef413c61c50bffc6e8488769336f.jpgLogin.thumb.JPG.4f465b910f14250fd38a6475e915e455.JPG

At the time of the cut, if I had access to the internet. What's more, I was watching TV Streaming on another screen.
Also, how is it possible that from Steam I can report crashes, but I can not connect?

I have read that the cause may be Steam, and login with NA, which fails continuously. I show you a screen occurred 15 seconds ago of posting this post, trying to connect me now.

conexion14122018.thumb.JPG.ab0b2a9cd973717edc9b39d16a2697f5.JPG

24 minutes ago, FRAN said:

At the time of the cut, if I had access to the internet. What's more, I was watching TV Streaming on another screen.
Also, how is it possible that from Steam I can report crashes, but I can not connect?

I have read that the cause may be Steam, and login with NA, which fails continuously. I show you a screen occurred 15 seconds ago of posting this post, trying to connect me now.

In Naval Action Steam launcher there is a 3rd option called "Report connection test" that will provide some information about your connection to the server. The fact that there were no issues with other services like TV streaming/ youtube, twitch etc. does not directly say your connection to the server was fine, as there could be some specific packet losses on the way to server. Thats why, once you experience a connection issue, it is better to send right away connection test report that we will be able to analyze.

Authentication error on your second screen is usually solved by restarting Steam or PC

My SHIP?

I understand from your omission that I have run out of him. With which, you force me to have to craft another ship, just to make 10,000xp and finish unlocking all the slots. Then I do not need the ship until the release.

Normally, I access Naval Action, using the icon on the desktop. By the way, after reinstalling NA on Steam, the icon appears in white (image below), but it's not a problem. If I have seen that there is a third option, if it is executed within the Steam application, I will keep it in mind for future cuts. By the way, these notifications are almost always automatic, because sometimes, when it happens, when I close the game and re-enter, I see that Steam automatically sends the errors.

icono.JPG.0dc8119be38a780b452bf5c2b8e869ef.JPG

I guess I'll have to get used to the game. I do not play at PVP, because the probability of crash is high, and losing the ship without doing anything is frustrating. Now, I will not be able to play PVE without fear of a crash, and lose the ship without doing anything. Another frustration. Can I only play NA for Trading or Crafting?

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, FRAN said:

My SHIP?

I understand from your omission that I have run out of him. With which, you force me to have to craft another ship, just to make 10,000xp and finish unlocking all the slots. Then I do not need the ship until the release.

Normally, I access Naval Action, using the icon on the desktop. By the way, after reinstalling NA on Steam, the icon appears in white (image below), but it's not a problem. If I have seen that there is a third option, if it is executed within the Steam application, I will keep it in mind for future cuts. By the way, these notifications are almost always automatic, because sometimes, when it happens, when I close the game and re-enter, I see that Steam automatically sends the errors.

Captain, unfortunately connection issue on player side is not a compensation case.

Once you start to experience similar issue, please pick NA in the Steam lib then launch it, a window will appear:

Llg0Adl.png

Choose "Report Connection Test" and send a report.