Game-Labs Forum

Historical Ship Information

Just a thought, it would be nice if we could have a page or window that provides the actual history of the ship you are sailing. I was thinking back about how great the informational panes in the og total war games were that detailed the actual history for whatever unit. I understand that there is a 3rd party wiki that has a lot of this information already, but something in game to help pass the time while sailing would be really neat. I am curious about the ships I look at all day and I would actually like to know more about them. Maybe just a list of notable engagements, great deeds, or even the original schematics. I know this would take up already valuable time and resources which is why this shouldn't be a priority. But I know fellow captains as well as myself would love to contribute to facilitate its  hypothetical implementation. I am just as confident that people would really enjoy something like this. Something to give the game a bit more personality. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, admin said:

yes we planned this

but at a later stage

lets translate basic things into multiple languages first (port ui is almost ready)

I am very glad to hear this. Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to the update. 

Edited by Galt