Game-Labs Forum

Option to invert Y axis for mouse

I also play games with my mouse inverted.  I have adapted to NA by using the key board as much as possible and avoiding gameplay requiring the mouse.  Trading and port activity is still possible without needing the inversion.  NA is an exciting beautiful game that can provide a rewarding experience without using the mouse very much.  The development team is only 3 and a half people and respond to very limited requests.  Please encourage your crew to try the parts of the game that are less dependant on mouse use.  Currently the development is focusing on the user interface and the Game Labs crew are very pleased with it.  Perhaps someday the option for mouse configuration will be added.  Until then more players are wanted to make the game a success.  

• Like 1

While I appreciate a small team size being a limiting factor, leaving out fundamental UI features is only going to hold this game back. You said it yourself, you avoid gameplay because of it. 

Mouse interaction is a basic part of a UI and this feature would fit in with this update. It's also a very low effort feature, especially with Unity. It would be an easy win that's guaranteed to impact bottom line at least a little

Edited by Khamal Jolstien
Typo