Game-Labs Forum

Patrol Zone Clarity/Clarifications

Since different Patrol zones have different limits on what rates are allowed I have failed to find any way in the game to clearly see the difference except for going to the zone, attacking an npc or player and seeing if you get "the circle." I could just be blind and someone can steer me to the right place to find this information. nonetheless, I'd LOVE if the patrol zone mission had an indicator of what "type" it is.

For example, the Nassau Patrol zone has a battle rating of 1,000 BR, but it has no indicator of what ships are limited to joining unless you look at the map and go "oh, it's in the shallows, must be shallow water ships. Other examples are the La Mona and Leogane Patrol zones which are limited to 4th rates as the biggest ships that can participate, and the Antilles Patrol which has no limitations. But I see no visual indicator showing you those limitations unless you've experienced it already. If the Mission could show what ship rates are limited, or the Patrol Zone Map indicator also show it (with the damage counter for example), that would be incredible.

I still think there are some kinks with the Patrol zone that should be worked out, but I think this would be a huge Quality of Life change in helping certain Patrol Zones be more popular.

• Like 4