Game-Labs Forum

Clan Diplomats

I guess this is a pretty simple Suggestion: All I suggest is more than 3 Clandiplomats per clan. 

Why? Sometimes you need more in case some are not arround. Many especially smal(ish) clans have most people promoted to officier so they can access Clan Warehouse.

In my opinion there is no drawbacks to making the ammount of Diplomat slots unlimited (or increased) as well. 

If I missed an obvious reason to increase the cap please point it out. If there are none in my opinion it would be an easy fix and allow for a bit more lazieness without switching Diplo Tag just in case someone is gone for a few days.

• Like 1

i agree, also should be able to add more ranks, other mmo's have the possiblity to create an own rank and have up to 10 ranks with spesification and rules for each. In this game it would works as having ship builder rank where you can take materials and ship crafting stuff from warehouse etc.

Yeah, allowing clans more options on clan management is a good thing. More ranks and ability to determine what each clan ranks can and cannot do would be awesome. That way perhaps we can stop a few of the looting of clan warehouses that has occurred lately.

Also for clans to be able to appoint a governor and aides for each captured port that can change stuff for that specific port would be a nice feature also.

• Like 1