Game-Labs Forum

Warehouse stacking Glitch

Clarion Call

To whom it may concern,

I think i found a glitch with the warehouse stacking ability.  I had a sealed bottle in the warehouse and after sailing back from KPR, I had a second in my hold.  When i went to stack them in the warehouse, it instead deleted them.  I did an F11 report and was able to get them back in my hold, properly stacked. 

Just wanted to let you know of the potential glitch, if you've already fixed it for the testbed with the new UI, cool.

Have fun sailing captains! o7

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, Clarion Call said:

To whom it may concern,

I think i found a glitch with the warehouse stacking ability.  I had a sealed bottle in the warehouse and after sailing back from KPR, I had a second in my hold.  When i went to stack them in the warehouse, it instead deleted them.  I did an F11 report and was able to get them back in my hold, properly stacked. 

Just wanted to let you know of the potential glitch, if you've already fixed it for the testbed with the new UI, cool.

Have fun sailing captains! o7

Captain, we will check it, but with the description you provided it looks like it was caused by temporary connection issues. Do you often experience such issues?

Sir,

My ping is a stable 112 -120 max and FPS 60-90.  I don't normally have connection issues from the East Coast of the US. 

I have cable internet and 100 Mbs speed.  This was the first time I've seen an issue like this and figured it was just a UI glitch.